EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power StationEcoFlow
- Innovative portable home battery for backup power
- Expandable 3.6-25kWh capacity
- High-power AC output, 3600W-7200W, for most appliances
- Easy plug-and-play setup
- Revolutionary 6500W MultiCharge, 2.7 hours charge time
- Can recharge at thousands of EV stations worldwide
- Long-lasting LFP battery, lifespan up to 10 years
PowerMy.com has been featured in:
The power is yours in 3 easy steps!
- Choose your product or bundle option
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Checkout with secure payments, always!
- We'll process your order within 24 hours
- Most items ship within 72 hours
- Track your delivery through the link we'll send you!
- Enjoy your new PowerMy product!
- Tell your friends about our great products
An AC output powerhouse.
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output. Power devices at home, outdoors, or at work. That covers air compressors, electric grills, or other high-voltage devices.
Looking for even more power?
Connect two DELTA Pro units with a Smart Home Panel. Giving you up to 7200W through your home circuits and power for 240V devices.
DELTA Pro is the world’s fastest-charging portable power station.
Multiple charging delivers record-breaking speeds at 6500W. To reach 6500W, you can opt for one of these multiple charging methods.
Ready to power up?
Need more info? Here you go!
|Net weight||Approx. 99 lbs / 45 kg|
|Dimension||25*11.2*16.4 in / 63.5*28.5*41.6 cm|
|Certificates||UL CE FCC RoHS Telec|
|Extra Battery||Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator|
|AC Output Ports||5 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)|
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost||4500W|
|USB-A Output||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port|
|USB-A fast charge||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port|
|USB-C Output||2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port|
|Car Power Output||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output||2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port|
|Anderson port||12.6V, 30A|
|AC charging||1800W Max, 120V~15A, 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A|
|Solar charging||11-150V, 15A, 1600W Max|
|Car charging||Support 12V/24V battery, 8A|
|Cycle life||6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|What's in the box||-DELTA Pro
-AC Charging Cable
-Car Charging Cable
-DC5521 to DC5525 cable
EcoFlow Delta Pro FAQs:
How do I update the Firmware on an EcoFlow Delta Pro?
Make sure your DELTA Pro is connected to the EcoFlow App using Internet mode. Then go to the Firmware section in the Setting of the DELTA Pro you're looking to upgrade. Check for the latest firmware and follow the steps to finish the upgrade.
What is the Infinity Port?
The Infinity Port is used to:
Connect the DELTA Pro to the Smart Home Panel
Connect a DELTA Pro to another DELTA Pro via the Double Voltage Hub
For EV charging, with the EV Charging Adapter.
How can I get to 25kWh Capacity with an EcoFlow Delta Pro?
How can I get 240V Output from my Delta Pro Power Station?
- Two DELTA Pros connected by the Smart Home Panel and a Double Voltage Hub provide 240V, 7200W power, and 7200Wh for your home appliances.
How can I get the fastest charge on my Delta Pro? (how to charge)
- Using Multi-Charge, DELTA Pro has a maximum input of 6500W:
Combine Smart Home Panel/240V Outlet/EV Charger + 1600W (4x400W) Solar Panels + Smart Generator/Solar Charge Controller.
- Using Multi-Charge, DELTA Pro has a maximum input of 6500W:
How long does the EcoFlow Delta Pro last?
- According to EcoFlow, the Delta Pro will still be at 80 percent capacity after 3,500 cycles, which would take nearly ten years if charged and depleted every day.
This innovative power station offers an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, and more.
With up to 25kWh of capacity, the DELTA Pro is perfect for anyone who wants power security and independence, no matter where they are.
Whether you're using it for tailgating or power outages that last for days on end, the DELTA Pro delivers reliable performance you can count on.
- Power for Any Situation - From tailgate power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA Pro sports a 3.6kWh capacity that can be expanded all the way to 25kWh. The kicker? You can integrate it directly with your home circuits via the Smart Home Panel. Ideal for home backup. With that, you're covered for any situation.
- All the AC Output You’ll Need - A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power 99.99% of heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work.
- The World’s Fastest Charging Portable Power Station - To reach record-breaking charging speeds at 6500W, combine AC, solar and smart generator together for multiple charging.
- Fully Charge in 1.8 Hours - EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology isn't just fast, it's safe too. The battery management system ensures safety and longevity, while you charge DELTA Pro from a standard AC wall outlet within 2.7 hours, and from 240V outlet within 1.8 hours*.
- Charge Up At Thousands of EV Stations Worldwide - For the first time ever with a portable power station, you can charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide. This unique charging method gives you up to 3400W fast charging on the go. (Requires the EcoFlow EV X-Stream Adapter sold seperately)
- Go Renewable With 1600W Max Solar Charging - EcoFlow's suite of solar products give you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered. You can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 4-8 hours. DELTA Pro has a wide voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with MC4 connectors. And when the weather gets unpredictable, the smart maximum power point tracking (MMPT) automatically adjusts to the conditions, maximizing your solar generation at any time of the day.
- Emergency Power with Smart Generator - The EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with your DELTA Pro ecosystem. It auto-starts when your DELTA Pro hits a low level of charge, re-charges your DELTA Pro, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Pro hits a full charge. Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator features an efficient process that results in less energy loss and quicker charging and higher fuel efficiency when you charge DELTA Pro.
- A Battery That Will Last for Years on End - DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. Also, EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
- Multiple Ways to Control and Monitor - The new EcoFlow app gives you full control over DELTA Pro. You can access your power settings, such as charging and discharging levels, AC charge speeds, and more. There are even options to adjust the battery level at which the EcoFlow Smart Generator turns on, and you can even turn on the DELTA Pro when it’s in standby mode. What’s more, the dedicated DELTA Pro Remote Control allows you to turn on and control the DELTA Pro either through a wired connection or wirelessly. It features a vivid LCD screen that displays the same power information that you can find on the DELTA Pro.
- Uninterrupted Home Backup - This portable home battery ecosystem can be easily installed and integrated with your home. With a fast 20ms switchover time, it can always keep your home essential loads secured and powered. This gives you up to 25kWh of capacity and a 7200W output that immediately kicks in when a blackout hits. The EcoFlow app prepares you for the unexpected, letting you select and modify your device priorities. When a blackout hits, you can have full peace of mind knowing your selected devices will always be running.
- Smart Energy Management - The EcoFlow DELTA Pro ecosystem stores energy day and night, reducing your reliance on the grid and lowering your energy bills by combating time-of-use rates. It integrates directly with your home using the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel, and the EcoFlow app gives you a smart breakdown of your energy habits, and you can customize your energy usage for any type of situation.
- RV Living Made Easy - With DELTA Pro, you can take home with you, wherever you go. It features wheels and a suitcase-esque extendable handle that makes transport easy. And if you’re looking for a complete power solution for RV road trips and outdoor adventures, DELTA Pro comes with solar panels and dedicated 30A Anderson port and AC outlet, to charge your RV or outdoor equipment at anytime.
- Power that means business - Not only does DELTA Pro provide home backup and off-grid power, it also gives you a secure power source for any type of professional work. Whether you’re working at home or outdoors, from DIY to professional projects, DELTA Pro helps you get the job done.
* US version (1800W at 2.7 hrs/3000W at 1.8 hrs)International version (2900W at 1.9 hrs)