EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)EcoFlow
- Provides flexible emergency power - runs on gas or LPG
- Easily connects with Delta Pro to use 40% less fuel
- Power anywhere, anytime
- Easy Mobile App for remote management
- 5 days of backup power when connected with Delta Pro
EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) - The Ultimate Backup Power Solution
The EcoFlow Smart Generator is the ultimate solution for backup power, designed to keep your appliances running during power outages. With 20kWh* of worry-free capacity (with LPG), this generator generates 5.4kWh at the output of 1800W with just 4L/1.05 gal. of gasoline or up to 20kWh with LPG. The smart generator automatically kicks in when your DELTA Pro or DELTA Max is down to 20% capacity, helping you save 40% fuel.
PowerMy.com has been featured in:
The power is yours in 3 easy steps!
- Choose your product or bundle option
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Checkout with secure payments, always!
- We'll process your order within 24 hours
- Most items ship within 72 hours
- Track your delivery through the link we'll send you!
- Enjoy your new PowerMy product!
- Tell your friends about our great products
Dual Fuel technology
Two Fuel Sources
The EcoFlow Smart Generator provides two energy sources, either LPG (Propane) or gas, delivering higher efficiency, easier use, and fewer emissions. This generator is part of the EcoFlow ecosystem, allowing you to set it to charge your DELTA Pro/Max or Power Kits automatically when they drop to 20% capacity.
Smart Control & Monitoring
Use the EcoFlow app to control and monitor the generator from afar. With 5 alert methods, including carbon monoxide alerts, you're always in the know. The app also provides smart control and monitoring features, including adjusting DC Output and setting auto-start power levels.
20kWh* worry-free capacity (with LPG)
Keep your appliances running
without grid or solar power
The Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) generates 5.4kWh at the output of 1800W with just 4L/1.05 gal. gasoline, and up to 20kWh with LPG*. Charges your DELTA Max in 1.8 hours or your DELTA Pro in just 2.7 hours.
Build your own hybrid generator
Save 40% fuel. Connect to DELTA Pro or DELTA Max
The smart generator automatically kicks in when your DELTA pro or Delta Max is down to 20% capacity, so you can enjoy 40% less fuel consumption vs. traditional backups.
Switch & Built-in Regulator
Seamless LPG Setup
Setting up the generator with LPG is easier than ever with a switch and built-in regulator for ultimate convenience. The EcoFlow DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter (sold separately) is required to connect the DELTA Pro to the Smart Generator.
Built-in noise control
Quiet & Efficient
The Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) is designed with built-in noise control, ensuring power with less noise, making it quieter than a typical conversation. The generator is ready to power up and is designed to be connected to any EcoFlow product with an extra battery port.
Ready to power up?
Need more info? Here you go!
Two fuel sources - With either LPG (Propane) or gas, you’ve got two energy sources to deliver higher efficiency, easier use, and fewer emissions.
Part of the EcoFlow Ecosystem - Set it to charge your DELTA Pro/Max or Power Kits automatically when they drop to a certain level. All while having higher charging efficiency.
Smart control & monitoring - Use the EcoFlow app to control and monitor from afar.
Stay in the know - With 5 alert methods, including carbon monoxide alerts, you’re always in the know.
Seamless LPG set up - Plug in propane easier than ever with a switch & built-in regulator for ultimate convenience.
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter (sold separately) is required to connect the DELTA Pro to the Smart Generator.
|Net weight||67.2 lbs/30.5kg|
|Rated Power (Gas)||1800W (Peak Value 1900W)|
|Rated Power (LPG)||1600W (Peak Value 1700W)|
|DC Output Voltage||42-58.8 V|
|Type||Single cylinder, four-stroke, forced-air cooling, overhead valve|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Gasoline/LPG|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.0 L/1.05 gal.|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.38 L/0.1 gal.|
|Noise Level (at 7m distance)||56-67 dB (full load)|
|Continuous Working Time (Gas)||3.5 Hours|
EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) FAQs:
Is the EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) compatible with products other than DELTA Pro/DELTA Max/Power Kits?
Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) can be connected to any EcoFlow product with an extra battery port. But only DELTA Pro/DELTA Max/Power Kits enjoy DC fast charging and the fuel efficiency improvement.
Can I use auto-start and remote control without connecting the Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) to DELTA Pro/DELTA Max/Power Kits?
Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) can only be automatically started when connected with DELTA Pro/DELTA Max/Power Kits. Features on App including remote start only work when the generator is used as a standalone product, but others like adjusting DC Output and setting auto-start power level only work when the generator is connected to DELTA Pro/DELTA Max/Power Kits.
Is this unit weather resistant from rain, dust and wind or does it need cover and protection?
- The IP grade is IP23. Generally, it doesn't need cover and protection.
How long will a dual fuel generator run on a 20 lb propane tank?
- According to the manufacturer, the Ecoflow Dual Fuel generator will run about 12.5 hours on a 20-pound propane tank.
What do I need to know about dual fuel generators?
- Generators that can run on two different fuel sources are known as dual fuel generators. You now have the freedom and flexibility to use liquid propane or gasoline to run your generator. With a simple switch or knob, you can alternate between the two fuel sources.
Is it worth having a dual fuel generator?
- A dual fuel generator provides the assurance that you will have power no matter what happens outside. Natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes can cause gasoline supply to be disrupted. If you rely on that one type of fuel, you may be limited to what you have at home.