DELTA Max Smart Extra BatteryEcoFlow
PowerMy.com has been featured in:
The power is yours in 3 easy steps!
- Choose your product or bundle option
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Checkout with secure payments, always!
- We'll process your order within 24 hours
- Most items ship within 72 hours
- Track your delivery through the link we'll send you!
- Enjoy your new PowerMy product!
- Tell your friends about our great products
Need more info? Here you go!
The EcoFlow DELTA Max Extra Battery expands the capacity of your DELTA Max Portable Power Station from 2016Wh to 4032Wh. This provides a cost-effective way to upgrade the power station's capacity.
Requires Delta Max Power Station
Delta Max Smart Extra Battery
- Increase the Capacity - Double or triple the capacity of DELTA Max to 4032Wh or 6048Wh which gives you a longer runtime for your key appliances.
- Charge Anytime, Anywhere - DELTA Max’s Smart Extra Battery benefits from all the charging methods DELTA Max has. That means you can charge anytime, anywhere as long as your extra battery is connected to DELTA Max. Once connected, they’ll charge/discharge in unison, keeping the battery percent level across both units.
- Ready for Any Emergency - Get a 1800W DC fast charge with EcoFlow Smart Generator (sold separately). Just plug the generator directly into your extra battery via the extra battery port. This works even when disconnected from your DELTA Max.
- Stay Informed - The Smart Extra Battery has a bright LCD screen on the front of the unit giving you all the info you need. Output, input, remaining charge and time remaining.
|Net weight||Approx. 40lbs /18 kg|
|Dimension||18.3*9.3*11.1 in / 46.4*23.5*28.3cm|
|Certificates||UL CE FCC RoHS Telec|
|AC Output Ports||
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost|
|USB-A fast charge|
|Car Power Output|
|Cycle life||800 cycles to 80% capacity|
|What's in the box||-DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery
-DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable
DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery FAQs:
What battery does the product use?
It uses a high-quality lithium-ion battery.
How long can the product charge my devices?
The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with regular power usage.
How do I know if my product is charging?
When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
How to clean the product?
Please gently wipe it with a dry, soft, clean cloth or paper towel.
Can I bring the product on a plane?
What are the battery care and storage guidelines?
- Please use or store the product at an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and metal objects.
- For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
- For safety, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
- To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C.
How can I get the longest lifespan from the battery?
- Keep it within 20–30°C (68–86°F) and away from water and heat.
- For safety reasons, do not store DELTA MAX above 45°C (113°F) or below −10°C (−14°F) for extended periods.
- For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 85% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered under the product warranty).