There's no need to rough it when you're exploring the great outdoors with the EcoFlow RIVER Pro Portable Power Station. This compact, portable power station provides reliable power that lets you take your adventure anywhere. With EcoFlow X-Boost technology, you can use the 600W inverter to power devices like kitchen appliances and tools up to 1800W. And for those times when you need a quick charge, the RIVER Pro can charge from 0-80% in just one hour. So whether you're camping, over-landing, tailgating, or boating, the RIVER Pro has you covered. Let the adventure begin!
- 3 x 600W AC Outlets and 720Wh Capacity - The RIVER Pro can power up to 10 devices simultaneously with multiple outlet options, including 3 pure sine wave AC outlets. It offers up to 720Wh power and it weighs just 16.8 lbs, which makes it a portable power source for adventure on the go. Step into the wild with complete peace of mind with the RIVER Pro. Whenever you are having a backyard adventure with the family or powering a completely off-grid adventure, the RIVER Pro powers essential appliances and devices.
- Recharge From 0-80% Within 1 Hour - The patented EcoFlow X-Stream technology enables you to charge the RIVER Pro from 0%-80% within one hour and offers a full charge in just 1.6 hours. EcoFlow's X-Stream fast charge technology eliminates the need for carrying around bulky power adapters. The RIVER Pro supports AC charge input up to 660W.
- Double Capacity From 720Wh to 1440Wh - Add a RIVER Pro Extra Battery to double the capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh. This is ideal for situations like traveling, camping, or group outdoor activities where you need more power for more devices. The RIVER Pro has expandable power that unleashes your weekend adventures. If you are planning on taking a long journey or have more power-heavy applications in mind, add the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to double the device capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh.
- Power a Wide Range of Appliances - The RIVER Pro can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. The RIVER Pro comes with three AC outlets. Note that the total rated wattage of the three AC outlets is 600W (surge 1200W). With a built-in 600W inverter, the RIVER Pro can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. This provides support for a wide range of essential devices such as a fridge, TV, laptop, hairdryer, and more. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- X-Boost Smart Algorithm - The EcoFlow X-Boost technology gives you the ability to use the 600W inverter to power essential devices like kitchen appliances and tools up to 1800W. This unique technology is perfect for outdoor adventures when you need to power your favorite devices on the go. Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances. Use X-Boost with devices below 1200W for the best product experience.
- Smart Solar Charging - The RIVER Pro can be charged with two 110W solar panels connected in parallel in 4.5 to 9 hours, which gives you the freedom to enjoy clean energy wherever you are.
- Compact and Portable - Weighing just 16.8 lbs, the RIVER Pro features an easy-to-carry handle, which makes it portable and easy to transport. It can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
What's in the Box:
1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable*1
1.5m AC Charging Cable*1
1.5m Car Charging Cable*1
EcoFlow RIVER Pro Portable Power Station FAQs:
How do I clean RIVER Pro?
Use dry, non-abrasive cloths to wipe.
DO NOT expose RIVER Pro to a large amount of liquid.
How do I store RIVER Pro?
Please store RIVER Pro in a dry and cool place away from water sources.
Please turn off the RIVER Pro and store it within its recommended use and storage temperature range.
If you need to store the RIVER Pro for a long time, please discharge the RIVER Pro to 30%, then charge it to 85% every three months.
How do I use RIVER Pro safely?
Please use RIVER Pro within its recommended operating temperature range.
- RIVER Pro is not waterproof. DO NOT immerse RIVER Pro in water. Doing so will void the warranty. If RIVER Pro power electrical devices with heating elements (600W) for over a half hour, it is normal to see the high-temperature protection icon. Please wait about 1 hour before charging the River Pro, or using it to power devices again.
Can it be upgraded?
- The firmware can be upgraded using the EcoFlow App. Turn on the RIVER Pro before firmware upgrade. It is recommended that the RIVER Pro is connected to an AC power source or has about 50% battery level when upgrading. Please do not use RIVER Pro to recharge your appliances and devices during firmware upgrade. For more details, please refer to “How to upgrade firmware” FAQ in the EcoFlow App.