400 Watt Monocrystalline Solar RV Kit w/ 40A MPPT Charge Controller (2x200W 40A Kit)ACOPOWER
PowerMy.com has been featured in:
The power is yours in 3 easy steps!
- Choose your product or bundle option
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Checkout with secure payments, always!
- We'll process your order within 24 hours
- Most items ship within 72 hours
- Track your delivery through the link we'll send you!
- Enjoy your new PowerMy product!
- Tell your friends about our great products
Need more info? Here you go!
The ACOPower RV Solar Kits
Designed with your RV needs in mind. They are great for RVs, trailers, cabins, or boats. These small off-grid power systems can give you greater travel independence and potential cost savings too!
Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. ACOPower 400Watt 40A Mono Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Complete kit includes:
- This solar kit conveniently includes the tools necessary for a new system:
- 2PC 200W Solar Panel、
- 1PC 40A PWM Charge Controller、
- 1 Sets Mounting Z Bracket、
- 1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable、
- 1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable、 1PC Cable Entry Housing、
- 1 Pair T/Y Connector.
- Easy installation：Each solar panel comes with 35 inches 12AWG cable with PV male/female quick connectors; all you need is a cable to your battery and fuse
- High Efficiency: 2PCS Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 14.35%;
- 40A MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 99.5%
- MPPT Technology: Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Sturdy：High transparent low-iron, tempered glass. ,Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Safe Operation：The ACOPower is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharge, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity protections.
- Reliable Performance：Electroluminescence tested solar modules for quality assurance.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging