EcoFlow DELTA Max 2000
Free shipping on all orders!
PowerMy.com has been featured in:
The power is yours in 3 easy steps!
Fast cooling: With 4000BTUs, Wave can cool your tent, RV, or small to medium space in 8 minutes flat. That's the fastest for its size.
Extended runtimes: Get 3hrs of cooling with the add-on battery. Extend to 8 hours with timed mode to keep you cool all night long by auto alternating between cooling and fan settings.
Cool your way: Use the 1008Wh Add-On Battery, DELTA Max, or DELTA Pro for an extra runtime of up to 12 hours without plugging into an AC outlet. Plug into an AC outlet for cooling without a battery.
Charge anywhere: Wall outlets, solar, car or even portable power station charging mean you've always got cooling when you need it.
1. What modes does Wave have?
1. Cooling Mode
Powerful 4000BTU cooling using the inverter compressor.
2. Eco Mode
Choose between low, medium and high settings. Eco Mode intelligently switches between fan and cooling settings to extend run times beyond what would usually be possible. The app will give you a estimated run time so you’ve got peace of mind you’ll stay cool.
3. Timer Mode
Set EcoFlow Wave to run for a predetermined time. The unit will automatically turn off after your timer ends.
4. Fan Mode
Use EcoFlow Wave in fan mode to keep air circulation high without using as much energy.
2. Does the Wave have a built-in battery?
While Wave does not have an internal battery, you can use its 1008Wh add-on battery, or use EcoFlow Max/Pro as a DC power source. Alternatively, you can plug it in directly to a wall outlet.
3. How many power supply methods does Wave support?
Wave can be powered by any of the following methods:
1. AC power supply (such as your wall outlet) (100V-240V)
2. Wave’s add-on battery.
3. DELTA Max or DELTA Max Extra Battery
4. DELTA Pro or DELTA Pro Extra Battery
4. How to power it with DELTA Max or DELTA Max extra battery?
Use the DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable to directly connect to Wave.
5. How to power it with DELTA Pro or DELTA Pro extra battery?
Connect it with DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable and DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter.
6. How many charging ways does the Wave battery pack support?
As long as you’re using a battery with Wave (Add-on battery, DELTA Max, DELTA Max Extra Battery, DELTA Pro, DELTA Pro Extra Battery) three charging ways are available:
1. AC charging (500W charging rate).
2. Solar charging (200W charging rate).
3. Car charing (200W charging rate).
7. Can battery pack be charged indepently?
To charge the add-on battery, it must be connected with Wave.
8. Can the Wave be used while charging?
When connected to AC, th will charge battery pack if operating power is guaranteed; when using power station, if power overload occurs, please disconnect the battery pack. When connecting the solar panel or car charging cable, input power is not enough to support the operation of compressor, only the fan mode can operate. It is recommended to use the above two charging ways while keeping the power off.
9. What is the rated power and maximum cooling capacity of Wave?
1. AC/DC rated power: 460W/410W
2. Maximum cooling capacity: 1200W(4000BTU)
10. Does Wave support APP control?
Yes. You can control and even automate operations at a distance using the EcoFlow app. Both Bluetooth and WiFi control are supported.
11. In how big space is, does Wave have the best cooling performance?
While Wave can cool most small to medium sized spaces, 8㎡ is optimal for fast cooling. That’s about the size of a four-man tent.
12. Under cooling mode, how long can Wave battery pack, DELTA Max, and DELTA Pro support the operation of Wave?
It depends on the battery you choose to use:
Wave add-on battery: 3 hours
DELTA Max: 5-6 hours
DELTA Pro: 12 hours
Note: Assumes average power consumption of 330W per hour for Wave under 26° with the lowest volume of air
13. How do I use Eco Mode?
Get up to 8 hours cooling with Eco Mode. Just open the app, and select “Eco Mode”, then you’ll be prompted to pick low, medium or high settings. Select which you need for a preview of how long your Wave will run for. Then, it will automatically adjust and switch between cooling and fan modes in intervals to keep you cool for extended periods.
14. Can other power stations or resources power to Wave?
Yes, as long as the AC output is over 600W can power Wave.
15. Does Wave need to be drained manually?
When cooling, Wave produces excess water. What makes Wave unique is that it takes this excess water and sprays it on the internal condenser to evaporate it (which runs hot while in use) without manual drainage.
In high humidity environments (70%+ humidity) you may find excess water building up. Here, you can use the drain hole to empty your Wave when you’re done using it and need to transport it. If you’re in low to medium humidity, this won’t be an issue.
16. What maintenance operations does Wave require?
Wave is designed to be as simple as possible. No maintenance is required.
17. Is Wave waterproof and dustproof?
Wave is not water or dustproof.